October 1, 2015
Posted in: Forever Cunard
Raise a glass to #NationalChampagneWeek! Guests have always enjoyed a glass of fizz on board Cunard, often in some of the most decadent surroundings at sea. To celebrate our favourite week of the year, we’re giving away a bottle each day until 7th October. Share your favourite champagne photographs, memories and moments on board our three Queens on our Facebook page here, and you could be in with a chance to win a bottle of Veuve Clicquot.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is one bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne.
2. This prize draw starts on October 1st 2015 and closes at midnight on October 7th 2015.
3. Share your champagne photos and memories by posting a comment in the Prize Draw Facebook post. By posting your comment and/or photo in the comment box on the Cunard Facebook page you are entering into a prize draw whereby 7 winners will be chosen at random. The prize draw includes 7 bottles of champagne and all 7 winners will be announced October 8th 2015.
4. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to be eligible for this prize draw.
5. Cunard will contact the winner via Facebook with details of their prize and to arrange delivery. Cunard will offer one bottle of champagne per winner.
6. You and all persons featured within the prize draw entry consent to use by Cunard of the image and/or comment for advertising and promotional purposes in any media and by entering waive all moral rights in the images and quotes.
7. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize. No purchase necessary.
8. If a winner does not respond to Cunard within 7 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cunard shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, or if the winner is unable to claim their prize for any other reason, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cunard shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. All prizes are provided by Carnival plc trading as Cunard, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST.